Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cheers mate

All things good and bad come to an end, someday.
As much as I hate to bring this blog to a close, I can be secured for the openings of the experiences, lessons, friendships and memories that I have had these 6 months. They remain open to me, and I hope, to you as well.

There are far too many 'Thank you-s' to say, too many people to thank,
but it is still a thank you to one and all (this is the part where we are suppose to have a group hug)

Thanks for staying by Angus for the past 6 months, and sharing in his moments of joy,
sorrow, pain and comfort
It has been a joy sharing my life with you, and also talking to everyone at
that little corner at the right side which made this little history of mine special.

I hope you be well, and you continue to be well.
Here's a little uk culture for you, Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we are ready to read Angus@_________

Thanks