Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 183- Anfield + Back to LONDON!

The first thing in the morning, at 0845hrs, the 4 of us reported punctually at Anfield.













Hey man... it is 'Crouch' not 'Crotch'

The 'Manchester United' Liverpool manager

The non-chalant soccer manager

Guess why PRC Jon is giving that 'Niao' face behind?


Need more clues?

Get it now?
Sarong Party boys in the making...

At the Museum... Jonathan tried to set the Liverpool bird on fire...

Not only the bird...


Anything to do with liverpool in the Museum



Spot the difference



If you can't beat them, join them




The 'Burning' of the Liverpool bird



After burning of the bird, it was a 4-hr drive back to central London.
Caught 'The phantom of the opera' at Majestic theatre together with Kellie, Daphne and Summer.





PRC, Hailer and Kellie


Daphne and I, as well as an Ang Mo who saw a Phantom during the intermission




As usual, everyone was so nicely dressed except me...






The singing was awesome, but somehow... I didn't really enjoy the musical. Man.. but it's my last few nights in London.. must try to enjoy everything I can while I'm still here



Like... Chinatown's roast duck rice



Cassanova Chua



While we still had the rented car with us, we drove around central London. Passing by some of the places i hang out during these 5 months. In a few days time, these places gonna be in my memory bank. The thought of it kind of threw me into an emotional trance...


The University College London @ Night







No comments: