Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 184 - Last 3rd day

The first thing we did in the morning was to return our rented car.
Thank God there were no scratches, dings or anything that was spotted though
i met up with a 'small accident' on one of the roundabouts from Liverpool to London.
I bet many angels must have been crushed in between the 2 cars then


After that, we headed to somewhere around Russell square (which is near my school) and grab some really cheap lunch... Valentia style


The rest of the day had no agenda... as you can see, we're just travelling from place to place and look at how tired they were..

And for the 101th time, I became the tour guide who brings people around the Westminister area to see the London eye, Big Ben... and yeah you have heard it the 102nd time too

And I brought them shopping along Oxford street, the place where 99.999% of my London times were spent.

This probably is the last and very final picture I have with my beloved hall



And it was time to say a temporal goodbye to my dubious brothers before meeting them back in Singapore 2 days later... (What a goodbye) Thanks for spending so much $ to come and look for me and accompany me travel europe. Good times... yeah


Meng Kiat and I decided to stay for 2 more nights because we're catching John Mayer Live the following night!!!! SO eggcited!!! Both of us had dinner @ Chinatown together with Hansen. After which we went down to a nearby arcade to have some fun (This marks the last time I'll be in Chinatown)

And also a last and final 'lomantic' walk along the waterloo bridge.. ah, everything's coming to an end. My London experience.

No comments: