Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 154

I stayed in Hall for the whole day but never did I feel
bored for one moment. Perhaps because time in hall is running
out and I just wish to enjoy being 'Home' for as long as I could

Shot dedicated to Spy Lau- Vandetta and his Permed hair

Finally I got for you what you wanted balls

It was really nice of Kaisin to make us
bubble tea and some cute looking biscuits for tea



Just look at the designs of the biscuit

Every biscuit is uniquely designed by her magical fingers
Think she should start a bakery after finishing her bond

The creative baker






Gordon and I prepared some Solid Powerpack good food for dinner

Black pepper steak


Butter mushroom Codfish


All to the glory of our faithful Sponsors next door

Goldsmid house is getting quieter day by day
as more return to their home country
Nevertheless, the 'Dead silence' is traded for cleaner toilets

One more will be gone tomorrow
Jian Ping (the tallest) would be leaving for Malaysia



And the rest of the night was spent drinking (abit)
and chatting along the 'H' corridors


Somehow Sharon kind of resembles Edward white.. just that she's darker






Wireless provision by who? Our sponsors again!

I forgot what time we slept, but i remember seeing
the sun when i turned in

No comments: