Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 158

My watch read 1000hrs
Its time to check out of Goldsmid house





The Aitches decided to check out together
Seems like Peggy and I were the most punctual..
While waiting, we started shooting each other
across the corridor




Our last shot as a group before going on our separate ways

Sophie Mckay, the British girl that stays just beside me (H8)
Among ourselves, we nicknamed her 'Ghost' because we never
ever see her around. But I do hear her from my room every morning
at 4am changing her power adaptors


Finally, the moment still came for us to say Goodbye



After helping me shift my belongs and luggage to Summer's house,
Gordon and I headed to Hyde park for a walk when we walked into
a friendly Squirrel that was outrightly posing for us


It even attempted to climb onto my camera!


Gordon the Squirrel magnet



At 1700hrs, the Jeep requested SOS help in shifting her
belongings to her 'holding area'

And so the coolies went over to help






Charles Dicken's house

Gordon the ultimate Coolie for the day



Charity and Gordon will be flying back home tomorrow
It's our last night together in London





Besides Thank you to these 2 closest friend in London,
its still a million thank you-s for being there and doing
things together with me, helping assimilate into the life here

No comments: