Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 157- One Last breath

Today is our last day at Goldsmid house
All of us got to clear out of hall by 1000hrs tomorrow :(

Maura- Our Grandma-like hall warden

Packing pack pack... I hate this

My pinboard is empty once again

At 1800hrs, the 'H corridor' met for their
last meal together

Why is the German guy ordering kids meal!??!!

Lucy left (For good) after dinner.. man so fast
and we're one man down again

And we headed to a pub just beside our hall for our
last dessert





The Last chat



And all of us returned to our individual rooms to
enjoy our personal last moment with our little space



The view that I'll miss so much (though there is nothing spectecular)


My 'Holy ground' where I meet up with my Boss


Knowing that the next moment when I open my eyes
all is over, I wish tomorrow never comes

Time continues to tick and the globe continues to
spin the next moment irregardless of my existence
I will only be a fool if I stay stuck in reminisence
of sweet memories and not enjoy the sweeter next moment

If He has made all things beautiful the last moment,
I can expect in confidence that my next moment would be
even greater than this. There's nothing my God cannot do

No comments: