Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 160

Spent 3/4 of the day
packing for the Europe trip as well as
planning for the route of advancement for lake district

Messy mess Massey


In the evening, I went to visit Aunty Irene
and Uncle Nam Sing for the last time :(

I will definitely miss this 'family' that
I have in London, and I thank God that he has divinely
placed these beautiful people along my path



'He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed' Proverbs 11:25

As how Uncle Nam sing and Aunty Irene have blessed
and refreshed me, I pray and claim the promise that God will refresh them
exceedingly abundantly and beyond too

Probably one of my last bus rides..
Lets take a kuku shot to commemerate


I think I now understand why I love the London skies
Because unlike Singapore, the sky is clear most of the time
(Shot is taken at 2215hrs)


Later in the evening, Summer and I headed down a
bar along Portobello road for a drink


As I was snapping this picture...

2 Black guys came in front of me and wanted me
to take a picture of them...

Later, one of them grab me to take one with him
and taught me the way the Blacks greet...
Interesting eh?





I'll be heading to Barcelona and other parts of Europe
for the next 2 weeks. Be meeting Hailer Chong, Meng Kiat and
Jonathan in Paris

This blog gotta freeze for a few days, or many days
until I can find a laptop to update again
Till then... Adios Amigos... Au Revoir!

No comments: