Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 159

Our very kind warden approved Gordon's
request in extending his stay at Goldsmid for one more night.
Hence, I bunked in with him last night and we were entitled
the 'last survivors' of Goldsmid

As it was a Sunday today and no warden is at work
I could actually stay for one more night in his room
after he leaves for Singapore today
But the thought of being alone in that whole building
is kind of sad... It's like being the character in
'28 weeks later' or rather 'I am Legend'

The landscape remains the same, but the sounds, familiar
faces and voices are no longer around..
Or rather being a vampire whereby all your friends ain't
around anymore but the buildings still remain...
Dah.. think i have been watching too much shows lately

And so, this is the real final Goodbye of Goldsmid house
After we exit from the building, Gordon left for the airport,
and I headed to Summer House


Gordon's parting gift for me (So sweet right?)
A Topman voucher!! I don't have any shirts
from Topman, guess I shall get a few pieces and start looking
like TY and Seth

As the weather was superb, Summer and I decided to head down
Hyde park to just laze in the sun





Some moments later....

I took some time to plan the coming road-trip
and route of advance to Lake district(Northern England)



But soon...

It is kind of common to see people sun-tanning, sleeping
on the grass. And no one gives you weird stares
because 'everybody does it'
But I guess if I were to do this in Singapore, they
might mistook me for our Bangladesh friends

One of the clock towers in Hyde Park given the
name 'Time flies'


How true, how true




At 2100hrs, we headed to the cinemas to catch 'Indiana Jones'
The Cinema was machiam empty man

I fell asleep halfway during the show...
felt that it was kind of boring and absurd...

Summer lives near Portobello market, and it is
indeed very interesting to walk through the streets in the night

In the day time, it's a street that is so packed such that
you have difficulty passing through
But at night, it is just like any other street




These streets are jam-packed with stores in the day time



'The end is high'



I truly wish so man

No comments: