Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 32

Today marks my 1 month in London!
And how can we celebrate without KFC?

After 1 mth of deprivation...

London's KFC is different from Singapore, discuss (25m)

1. The chicken thighs (Slaps twice) are much smaller
2. The staff did not ask me the golden question 'Crispy or Original?' So i took it for granted that they only serve Original.. Not sure if its true or not
3. I requested for Chilli sauce and the staff told me 'We don't have that'
4. The Fries are thicker and fatter
5. No Coleslaw and Whipped Potato!!!

Guess, guess guess whats this on my hand???!


It is wet tissue being squeezed into such a tiny little packet. Amazing.
I was looking forward to the gravy and bake beans that Christina and Andrew mentioned to me before, but I don't see any of it! :(

While waiting for Jon Ang's grand arrival from Paris,
Kellie (A Singaporean friend) asked me a few questions over the KFC table while we were sharing about our ministry back in church.

1. Whenever you pray in tongues, what fills your mind?
2. Do you feel different after praying in tongues?
3. Have you tried praying in tongues when you are homesick?

Her questions really got me into deep thought and the fact that I did not intentionally ask myself these questions before revealed how shallow I was.
Perhaps you might want to ask yourself these questions as well?

Yay! 5 more months back to 'My Singapore, my home!'
(Marikita plays in the background)

No comments: