Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 41

9.00am
Joseph and I went to return the Volkswagen back to the car rental company. Thank GOD everything went fine. The car was back in one piece, no scratches, no dings, mint condish? Well... Maybe the clutch was 3/4 burnt? Hahaa....

The rest of the day was just spent resting, recuperating from the road trip as well as updating this little space here.

My mouth was tired of eating pasta.. noodles.. and more pastas.
And Yes, Fried rice for dinner. Just dump in everything and anything and it'll be alright.

2100hrs
I agreed to help Charity out with one of the song items that she would be singing on a 'Valentines Day' programme this friday organised by the Overseas Christian Fellowship.

I gave the song a listen. It sounded easy to my ears. But when I actually sat down to get the chords figured out on the guitar, I had the worst nightmare. The chord change was so hard to detect and I had a hard time listening out for the bass notes. The tempo of the song was one kind of weird too.

Perhaps you could help me out man

When Love Takes You In- Steven Curtis Chapman

No comments: