Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day 33

The beautiful church that I walk pass everyday to and from school,
I finally visited today.

All Souls Church
Everybody was using the same Bible that was on the bench. I was even afraid to take out my own!



There was this man that was sitting on the floor of the church, about 40+ of age, dressed in ultra short, tight red pants (Like Guns&Roses classic rock era) with red suspenders. He painted his fingernails bright red and had slash wounds on his hand. He was drunk and I could smell the strong scent of alcohol. During the time of worship, he was making all sorts of funny noises that turned many heads.

However, when the pastor was preaching, he was at all ears. And towards the end when the invitation was about to be given, he started tearing and weeping. He was so so broken. I'm not sure if he's sober and in clarity. But I'm sure that moment for him was an encounter with the living God. (What can you learn from this man?)

Psalms 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.


'How many special people change? How many lives are....???'

Went to a CD shop after the service at All Souls.
To my suprise, the basement of the CD shop sells musical instruments as well!

Look at the Marshall stack amps... drools..

And for the Bassist in the House.


My Ex... whom everybody hated, esp Mr Richie White

Didn't know she comes in white as well. This one can or not Mr White?

Shot delicated to FeNderBen. Notice the wire that goes through the strings? If you wish to try the guitar, you must consult the staff. If you unpluck the connecting wires, the alarm will ring.

You sure you gonna sell it on soft.com?

Jon Ang testing the keys. (Btw, he used to play @ Balaclava one ok! No joke)

I picked up a Taylor 314CE acoustic..
Although its one of the lower end taylors.. but it was just.. Shioks!
Felt like closing my eyes, swipe the card £1386 and start begging on the streets for the rest of my 6 mths... Lao Nua sial..

We went to the opposite Chinese restaurant 'Noodle Inn' and I will lift both my hands (Whatever for???) saying that it was the BEST meal i had in London so far.
Oh... the 'Xiao Long Bao' 'the roast duck'... eat already can fly to the sky.

Always Cokacola

And it was time for Jon and I to say Goodbye.
But he says he'll be back in April, and maybe June! So thats something I'll look forward to. You better Jon! If not.... (I have never... drinks....Haha)

Headed down to Hillsongs London in the evening.
They announced that they'll be recording their Live album 2008 on
24th Feburary. Wooo hoO! I get to be part of it! So must buy ah when album come out.

During the sermon, the senior pastor was telling us how much he loved the classic rock band 'AC/DC.' Once the last song goes off for the service, the drummer counted in and the guitarist started the guitar riff for AC/DC's popular hit
'Back in Black.' The whole worship team and the rest of the church 'Sabo-ed' the senior pastor back up on stage to do an air guitar move. Interesting eh?

No comments: