Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 35

Gelare anyone?

Brian Kim, my only buddy for one of the Linguistics modules


It was a long day packed with lectures and tutorials. Was glad to walk into Ben (My hall mate) on the way back. We headed down to the supermarket as I needed some Pepper for making my Crab Mayo as well as some washing power for laundry tomorrow.

And for those who have not seen what a mustard seed is like, Open your eyes

Credit goes to Miss Fishcake for the secret Crab Mayo Receipe she passed to me in our lup sup JC days...

Ingredients: Crab meat, soy sauce, Mayoniese, Pepper

Step 1: Warm (Microwave, steam) the mayo
Step 2: Cut the crab meat into small bits and pieces

Step 3: Dump everything in (Mayo + Soy sauce + Pepper) and mix lah! Loh Hey!!!

I left out the final most important step..
Hang outside your window so that no one can steal it!

It was ultra boring in the evening..

Prison break Season 3 took 1 million years to load..
Homework all done...
No one is online...
My fingers are too painful to play any guitar..

And so, I went to build my relationship with my best friend. Somehow, as I was just spending time with him, a song I learnt in my childhood days came into my mind.

'Did you ever talk to God above? Tell him you need a friend to Love
Pray In Jesus Name Believing that God answers prayers
Have You told him all your cares and Woes?
Every tiny little fear he knows
You can know he will always hear, and he will answer prayers

You can whisper in a crowd to him
You can pray when you're alone to him
You don't have pray out loud to him
He knows your thoughts

On a lofty mountain peak, he's there
In a meadow by a stream, he's there
Everywhere on earth you go, He's been there from the start '


I'm glad after so many years, this song is still kept very close to my heart.
Feeling lonely, unsatisfied? High but dry?
Try my friend man, and tell me about it :P

1 comment:

smileygav said...

"Find the answer in His word, it's true,
You'll be strong because He walks with you
By His faithfulness he'll change you too,
God answers prayers!"