Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 54

I Put on my FULL armour and decided to give Mum a call today. Ready to be taken down alive regarding the $600 phonebill, prepared for the death sentence.
BUT. Never did she for one second kick a fuss over that issue or scold me regarding the bill. I was so Punk'd. Made me feel even worst! Thanks for your Kind understanding Mum. Lau Pak Sai.

I sat beside the BIGGEST Black Papa in the whole auditorium in Kensington Temple
(A G-12 Church in UK) today.. I guess he was easily 2metres tall. Be it standing up in Praise and Worship or sitting down for sermon, I was so squashed.

During the sermon, this man stood up, pointed at Pastor Colin Dye and shouted as he walked off the church building 'Don't believe whatever this guy is preaching! He's deceiving us!!!... Love is not..... ) and he disappeared off the door.

But that also coincided with the exact time when Ps Collin was all fired up and passionate in his annointed message. He didn't seem abit affected by what was going on, and the people (80% of Black mamas and papas) cheered and applaused by the living word that came out from his mouth. More than cool sial.. The sermon was solid. I would very much like you guys to watch it on video. Its on the issue of 'The flesh that longs for temporal satisfaction' V.S 'The Spirit that desires for eternal pleasure.' I managed to get a copy of the video sermon. So ask me for it so that I could send it to you. I'm sure it will bless you Large large as it has blessed me Big big.

Learnt something on the difference between tithes and offerings.

Tithes- The 1st 10% of your salary (Non-negotiable)
i.e If you earn $10,000, Tithe = $1000. If you fail to do so, you ROBBED GOD "Will a man rob God? Yet you are robbing Me! But you say, 'How have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.- Malachi 3:8
This 10% belongs to GOD, and its not up to you to decide HOW and WHATGOD should do with it.
You can't say 'The first 10% of my Salary I sponsor Angus for his UK trip as my tithings. (Though it would be really nice of you. It is not tithing!!!!)
Remember! Its the first 10% of what you earn and you just leave it in the church and thats that. Don't decide for God how to use that Tithe.
Sometimes I will think to myself 'I donate $5 to Old folks home and take that as my Tithings..' Sorry, no count. That would be counted towards 'Offerings' instead.
I hope you understand the difference.

After Lunch, Charity and I headed to Portebello market, since it was just the next street down.

Vintage bags! I wish I could find Jay Chou's 'Secret' school bag here. I believe ppl like TY, Eleta and Daniel BuangCarLee (Pronounced as BuangKali) would love love these cases and bags.

The FIFA handbook that should be redeemed by President Tay Yuan Zhi.

Vintage Radio

This might look like an armor...


but its actually a small-rice cooker. Charity says its a Toilet Bowl... RJ thoughts?

Shot delicated to Joshua C-Hailer-ONG

Nice TOY cars

Nice REAL car (Hot sial)


Shot delicated to Miss Boey. Your daisies are being lazy

Our longest Bus journey ride to Hillsong London LIVE! Recording (Foams in the mouth)

On the way, I saw something that looked like HDB flats!

Hillsong London LIVE! Recording








Individual Solo-s

Acoustic

Electric

Piano

It was an AWESOME experience to be involved in the LIVE recording. I always had the impression that the band, vocalist, worship leaders would be FLAWLESS when it comes to the recording, but just like anyone of us, they also played wrong notes, had minor pitching problems. But din hear any one of them go flat though.

The truck was ready transport the tear down the equipment.

Went to Charity's hall because she wanted to be Charitable to give me some Bak Gua that her friend brought from Singapore.


Landed up watching 2 episodes of this very very super lame Anime that she showed me. 'Ouran Host Club' I'm not an Anime person, aside from old school stuff like 'Totoro' 'Laputa.' But this one was so super LAME that I love it so much!

On my way home, I snapped this picture outside 'Marks and Spencer'

When I turned back, I was shocked to see Gordon walking towards my direction.
I was like 'Where are you going so late in the night?'
He smiled and pointed to the direction of our mission field.
nd so here we go, Operation Vulture 3

Shot delicated to Mum. Please Mum, Thank you!

No comments: