Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 47

Attended the Singapore United Kingdom Association Dinner tonight. It was a time when the Singaporeans in the UK, young and old gather together to celebrate Chinese New Year as fellow Singaporeans.

Gordon and I outside Phoenix Palace

Finally, some CNY' atmosphere


Strawberry Prawns. The Prawn was superb! But the strawberry... YeeEee Eh..

Lobster eat already can fly to the moon

And there were some table games...
and performances

Gang wei on the guitar, performing 'Regular Friends'-David Tao


This was the BEST performance for the day!
We have the Backstreet Girls singing 'I want it that way'

'I want it that Way'

Look at the amount of applause they receive!

Thanks for spoiling the picture Kai Xin

Now I'm gonna spoil yours

And we all spoil one another's

Gordon the man


Geographers

While everyone was busy and engross in taking pictures with one another, Charity and I had this wicked plan to 'whack' and 'wallup' all the food on the table. I'm sure that was very Charitable... Shioks!

And it was time for the lucky draw..
The first prize was a 'Free ticket back to Singapore by SQ...'
I told myself if I won it, my $600 is settled, got excess somemore!!!!

The picture explains the result of the Lucky Draw

Everyone dresses so nicely for the dinner. Except ME.
Mr Smart and a Lup Sup Kia



On our way home, Gordon and I came across this 'Unique' building and decided to take some pictures.

Wanted to experience how it was like to dress like 'Summer' @ 2 degrees celcius.
It was Crazy!


What am I doing again?




At 2am, I got a knock on my door by Den who asked if I wanted to join them to go to Marks & Spencer to collect some 'Stock.' I got changed and went with him and Andra (the exchange student who posted herself on youtube)

But to our disappointment...
Our 'stock' aka expired food items left earlier than we expected.

Good night Ladies and gentlemen. Blessed week ahead!

No comments: