Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 49

Yay! A Parcel for meSender: Fish Boey Yin Ling

Content: Photos, Pussy-willow, V.day card + V.day gift

A Pussy-willow (Is that the correct spelling??) is the furry furry seed from the Chinese New Year plant. You get what i mean right? Fish.. try to be funny right? Send me this kind of thing.

V-day present: Sushi. This one is from Sakae, Edo or Sushi Tei ah?




Finally my notice-board doesn't look that boring.

Thanks so much fish!

Geography lecture was interesting today. The Head of Department for Geography conducted the lecture on 'Environmental management.'

Went for a Hillsong bible teaching at Emmanuel centre tonight. Walked past almost the whole of Central London.
Trafaqual Square in the night (The light rays so pretty!)




Caught something from Ps Gary today (Senior Ps Hillsong London)

- The fact that some events in life can't be comprehended, understood, figured out
proves the existance of a greater being, someone who is in control and all-knowing.

- We the 'created' beings of course can't make out some of the things the 'Creator'
himself does.

We have tried to trace, explain the beginning of the planet earth.. Big Bang?.. whatever... Some tried to date the age of the earth. But all these studies are mere theories yet to be proven as 100% true.

Then how???
Save the trouble, stop rationalizing.
Take it from the Creator himself 'And GOD said... Let there be....' And it was done.

Big Bang? NO... its Big Ben

Kwame, Amy and Big Ben

Trust me, the weather was super cold tonight

102th appearance. London Eye from a distance

New people I meet often ask me this question, 'So how are you liking London so far?'
And I answer it so often that I feel like recording a playback track to save my breath.

'The architecture design of buildings are so beautiful, I love the weather. The cost of living is sky high, the food sucks.'


My attempt of cooking 'Chinese Fried noodles' tonight. Oishi Desu!!!

At 0100hrs, Gordon and I went to Marks and Spencer for 'Operation Vulture'
Another day of starvation. Mission Failed.

Guess I'll just wait here till the stock arrives...


But Hey, its not a total failure!

We collected the magazines that Marks and Spencer condemned!

Lets look at what we have here..

'The Economist' 'The Spectator' 'The Scientist'
I was hoping to have 'National Geographic.' But the rest were just Gossip magazines and fashion magazines...

Putting on the skin of Joshua Chong, I plucked up the courage to ask the security guard of M&S for the best timing to 'collect stock.'
He replied 'Come slightly after closing hours.'
Steady poms pi, we're invading at 2200hrs tomorrow night. HoooAhhh

No comments: