Wednesday, January 2, 2008

D-Day (Part 1)

So the day is finally here
Somehow as the time approach for Goodbye,
The feeling of regret for applying for the exchange surfaced in full.
The termporal parting with you guys is painful.

Thanks to all who came to the airport!
My apologizes for not being able to spend proper time
mingling and talking to you before my departure,
but i believe you guys understand right?

Yes, lets look at some photoshoot

My Nus project group mates!! FYDI!
My beloved Spiritual Family!
Nic and George of the Jungle
Hot babes of FCBC!
Joshua-s and Jngus the Supper gang
Firestars, Resonance, Messenger, All of the above
Aaron the Rising rockstar
And of course my precious Family
And it was my birthday again though its my Dad's real birthday


So thats for now my love ones. Really a million thanks for all your love, all the letters, all the gifts to keep me warm. All the food that will make me miss home all the more, and your prayers! I'm the most blessed man on earth! Hooahh

No comments: