Thursday, January 3, 2008

Help!!!

I'm about to attend the International Students orientation now.
Hope you guys can help me little in this. Need to decide which accomodation to choose for the rest of my stay in UK.

Choice 1: Home Stay

With Andrew's Dad's Church mate. They're a couple from Malaysia, w/o kids and has been staying in London for the past 25yrs. They're very strong Christians and have been very very nice to me. I have a single room to myself thats comfortable and nice. Dinner is provided too and sometimes they even make breakfast for me! I need to take the tube to sch that cost me about 4 pounds to and fro per day. I pay 100 pounds per week.

Choice 2: School hostel

111.90 pounds per week
No food, single room.
20 minutes walk from school.
The plus point in this accomodation is I get to walk to school and mix around with internation students... which may help my time past faster and happier?

I'm in a delimma.. Lend me your help man!

No comments: