Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 18 Smoke...smoke..smoke

I woke up with the burning urge to reach out for my wallet to offer coins to the person I saw in the mirror.

Will you spare a few change please?

After Lunch, went shopping at Primark, a wholesale store just a few steps away from hall that sells clothes, household accessories etc at throw away prices.

This is cheaper then Singapore can? And the quality is good as well…
Too bad I don’t need that shirt

And look what I have got. A t-shirt that I plan to just wear at home as well as a complete package of bedsheet, blanket duver cover, pillow case all for the price of 5 pounds!!!!!!!!

I don’t understand why…. The package says 7 pounds..

But the lady charged me 3 pounds for the bed linen package and 2 pounds for the t shirt?... Blessed am I

Shortly after that, some of the hall mates headed down for dinner at Chinatown.

The girl on the left is Samantha, Kai Xin’s good pal from Singapore. I think she looks so much like Rachel Lim, and she even talks like her! Oh my Goosh.. I was like… don’t even wanna lie

Ben Zhang… Camy’s new eye candy

This is Nic, Samantha’s boyfriend, BBC

Headed home after dinner and at 9.15pm, when I was about to do some finger exercise, Jian Ping (A Malaysian guy) and Kai xin knocked on my door for chit chat.

Kai Xin posing with my wife

Shortly after that, the Puff daddy gang walked past my door and jio-ed me to go drinking with them. So I heeded Andrew’s advice to mix around with the Ang-mos abit tonight.

We went to a bar just 2 streets away from our hall. It has a nice fire-place that kept us warm from the chill outside.

And of course, Always Cokacola.My first cup of Coke in London! 1.70 pounds

The Puff daddy gang. Everyone smokes… and A LOT…

This is Bryan from New Jersy, whom I feel look so much like Jon Foreman of Switchfoot!

And this is Den, the guy who offered me Marijuana. He has got a Diploma in Piano. And in his room, he has got a synthesizer, Bass guitar, Bass amp, violin… yeah I think that’s about it.

Marcus from Germany who never fails to make me laugh because the way he talks and his expressions were just so funny. I was telling him that my girlfriends back home always order Birkenstock from Germany. And he said that Birkenstock is termed as ‘Lat-che-ren’ – pronounced as ‘Yo-Ssss-wratch’ in Germany. Which means.. ‘Jesus slippers.’ So… Candice, Eleta, Camy, Joshua Lau, Edward, Sophie and Eva, please take note.

Jerome from Penang, he may look like a innocent cute boy, but wait till you see the amount of cigarettes he smokes…

The tension is here, I Dare you to move

Rolling cigarettes

After almost being hospitalized from passive smoking, we went back to Hall’s common room where Bryan showed us a song that he just wrote.


Den tried to improvise on the piano.

And the audience had further smoking…


Narash please don’t get excited… this is not Deepavali

I was so amazed when Jerome took this little thing up from his room..
Its call ‘Shi-sha?’ Is that how you spelled that?

Smoke...smoke... and more smoke...

Today's expenditure
5 + 10 + 1.70 = 16.70 pounds... Man.. die

No comments: