Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 27 Manna drop from the sky

Santa Clause came to visit Goldsmid house last night,
or was it the Cobbler's Elves?

I was stunned to see what I saw when I exit from my room to shower


Everyone had a little 'gift' in front of their door step.
From who? Up till now, we are still in the midst of investigation.
At first, I thought someone bought too much groceries and needed to clear them because all the food item's expiry date is dated 27.01.08.
As I walked towards the shower room, I realise that there were 3 or 4 repeated items.
I took a closer look and finally realise what was happening.

All the food products were from Marks and Spencer just below us.
I remember Den told me that once in a while, they will go down and take from the 'throw away' section (aka rubbish bin) But they are wrapped nicely in a plastic bag!

Like this...


I took a look at the variety we have

Pizza- 14.45 pounds
Steak- 27.85 pounds
Cod fish- 17.35 pounds
Ham slice- 8.85 pounds

And it was so funny, there was no single door that was left out! All 27 rooms received a gift. I don't know about other storeys though
But thanks to whoever, I had Ham and Cheese Pizza for lunch this afternoon!


While I was on my way to the lecture hall, I saw another Big supriseLooks like my lunch is settled for the week.

Hey Sophie, make sure I see your name in NUS Geog department like this one Its taken in the UCL Geog department too!

One of Seth's band is coming to town
But well, Switchfoot still owns it!

No comments: