Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 28

I hope everyone had their share of Gelare Waffle on my behalf? Yes, No?
Happy Waffle day!

Spent half my day at the linguistics department for lecture.
The furnishing there is super old school vintage.

This window reminds me of the window in my Hongkong house back in my childhood days.
It has the 'handle' thing which i haven't seen for so long

This is my Linguistic module buddy, Brina Kim. A fellow exchange student from Boston.
ABK?? - American Born Korean


The view I get when I look to the right in the classroom

Grocery shopping. Spent 7.21 pounds
It was the first time I see Cauliflower from its 'original look'
It is enveloped by a few layers of cabbaggy looking leaves

And bought some strawberries by the road side for 1 pound


Dinner was good tonight. My pasta had 'Beef' and 'Cod fish' (All thanks to the Mr Mysterious) as well as the Broccoli and cauliflower.

At 11pm, I walked down to Chinatown to meet Jonathan Ang, a friend I got to know through Mr Tay Yuan Zhi. He just touched down this afternoon and will be making his way to Paris in the next few days. Like I said, I'm always happy to see familiar looking faces here.

We headed down to a bar along Oxford street.
The lady boss was nice enough to allow us in without cover charge
because it was one hr before they close..

Around of Applause for the Guest DJ for the evening

No comments: