Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 22

I'm so troubled and bothered by 2 things

1. Banking (funds transfer by frm OCBC to my UK account)
2. Modules

After these things are settled, I can safely say
I'm settled in London.

Took some time off to pray and seek GOD this afternoon regarding #2
And somehow GOD gave an interesting answer:

'It doesn't matter what you choose, because whichever module you choose,
I have promised my presence to be with you.'

So I was like... 'Wah so good one ah..'

After my time of seeking the Lord, I went back to my laptop screen and
TY left me a offline message on msn

'At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what module you choose, as long as you choose GOD above all...'

What more can I say?

Went down to Hillsongs Powerhouse today
A University Students gathering.


Had an awesome time of Praise and Worship.
Wish when I return to Singapore, I can contribute from what I learn here
I just feel that we need to choose to believe in the next generation of youths to take the lead on these platforms.
Also we shouldn't allow structure to come into the way of how GOD wants to move during worship. Somehow, my personal feelings about our own church is, its seems to get abit mechanical sometimes.



After the gathering, the pastor said 'Lets go down to the pub on the next street for a drink.'
And so... I went..
Made some international friends.
From left to right:

Aaron from Michigan, Major in Graphic Design.
Sue from S.Korea: Major in Make-up and fashion design
Sol from S.Korea: Major in Animation (Her name is S.O.L!!) Hahaa..

No comments: