Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 26

Visited Holy Trinity Brompton (HTB) today.
The way the church conducted their Holy Communion was very interesting.
Everyone will form 2 rows in front of the stewards to wait for their turn.
Reminds me of the Catholic churches that I used to attend when I was a little boy.

After service, when everyone was streaming for the exit
I walked into one of my Singaporean friends, Sarah.
We worked together twice for a gig and a recording. She has a beautiful voice, agree or not Mr Desperado? Knew she was studying law in UCL, but didn't know she attends HTB.

On my way back, I saw this building that reminded me of Singapore's 'Central Fire Station' opposite Funan Centre... Oh my.. Is there a timbre behind?

If you look close enough, there's actually a Hongkong flag displayed.

Gordon and I walked through hyde park and saw many families having picnic along the park. Its a Beautiful day- U2


And the squirrels are out for picnic as well
I made a 'tsok tsok' sound and the squirrel came running towards us..
Its a beautiful little squirrel, if you get to see it 'live' its actually snowish grey. Very cute!


We are also quite cute


This is how you enjoy the sunlight and green pastures in London


And we headed home to fill our stomachs.
But before that, there's a little work that needs to be done


I'm so sad, before I could finish clearing my chicken parts..
they were overdue and a horrible stench has developed.
Goodbye to my 2 chicken thighs (Slap 2 times)

Went to attend Hillsongs London again in the evening.
Joined the Koreans and their other friends for a drink after service.
Was talking to a lady from Columbia, so you could imagine what we chat about..
Yes.. Ps César Castellanos. Apparently he's a very popular man in Bogota.

So she asked me 'How did you know about Ps César Castellanos?'

I replied 'Oh my church back home in Singapore adopted the G-12 vision from...'

'You're kidding me, aren't you from South Korea like the rest of them?'

So should I just smoke them and say yes Mr Tay?

Happened to meet with some of the worship team people at the bar too. I was telling them how I love their distinct 'Delay' tones on the guitar. George, one of the lead guitarist replied me 'The Edge from U2 is my hero...' So that explains it all.

The lady from on the far right is Hillsong London's Bassist.

How, look like what we have back home?

No comments: