Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 21

What day is it today???
(Look out for the answer at the end of this post)

E-mail Emotional Coaster Ride

MOE's letter of warning, asking me to buck up before they terminate me
I scored a C-grade for my Linguistic module last semester
which pulled my CAP score totally down.
Haiz... I still got 2 more such hell modules to tahan... So here goes


Greetings!

Hope this email finds you well!

We have obtained your previous semester's results and note that your current accumulated CAP score is less than 3.50. Thus, we would like to take this opportunity to catch up with you and understand what were some of your concerns during the past semester. We would like to know whether you had faced any difficulties in any areas, and also, how you are coping with your studies right now.

You may get back to me via email or give me a call at XXXXX. I look forward to hearing from you soon. =) Thank you!

Cheers,

Miss Goh Yun Ting, Yunn


Well, I was suprise that Dr TC.Chang send me a e-mail today.
I took his course 2 semesters ago on Leisure, Recreation and Tourism. One of the best and most interesting modules that I have taken.

Hi there Angus!!
How are you? How's London and UCL so far? I'm sure you're liking it, even though you'd chosen a US university for your SEP. Before long, you'll be loving London/UK so much, you'll be reluctant to return home.
How are classes going on at UCL? What courses are you reading? Its week 2 at NUS, so everything is still fresh and new. Hope you are taking good care of yourself. Let me know if there is anything from this end you need (maybe a reading or two, haha! Just email me lah).
Cheers and best wishes, TC


His words of concern and remembrance of me on exchange
almost made me Lau Pak Sai again


The temperature dropped today
My hands were like freezing cold on my way home.
When the cold wind blows, its like piercing through your skin.

Took some shots on my way back home.
Instead of travelling by the busy oxford street,
I'm taking the next street parallel to it to avoid
dudging through the shopping crowd.
Here is a church that I'll pass by everyday. I think it looks beautiful
Ae don't spoil the picture leh...

Marks and Spencer Spring edition is out..I was freezing like dog.. I wonder why the Manequin wants the fan...


Waited till the peak hour was over before I started cooking.
So that no one will spy on my 'fine' culinary skills.. yeah right

But looks like Amandine thinks like me...
and both of us were wrong abt the peak timings...

Everytime we cook, wash our dishes
We get a great view of the shopping haven downstairs


After almost dying from overloading of Spagetti Intake,
I decided to have a change in Menu today.. My first attempt in cooking rice...
Japanese rice ok!!

I was trying to recall what Mum said abt the water level being how many segments from your little finger.. asked Gordon about it and he said 'One cup of rice just put one cup of water'


Some Minutes later...

It was quite soggy... but heck lah..

Final product
Rice (With Masala sauce) + (Yee-egg) + (Sausage) + (Chicken)

Disgusting

For those of you who haven't seen the MIA prawn for a while..

He was telling me he'll be returning to Spore tmr night. Do spank him on my behalf.

Charlie Bird bird


Standard charter bank document filer


And my dear girl whom I miss so so much


My Hair's getting straigher eh?
Say yes!


By the way... Today is Gelare's WAFFLE DAY!!!!
I hope you guys grabbed yourself a nice waffle today?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

hey! that church you always walk by... i used to attend that church for a while, before we moved to EEC...